Tutoring Work Experience Program (TWEP)
Who Does it Serve?
- Post-secondary students
- High school students who need extra tutoring
- work experience for post-secondary students (in their hometown)
- an opportunity to tutor high school students who are preparing for year-end exams
- payment in the form of a voucher and stipend
- If you are a Post Secondary Student interested in tutoring during your academic term(s) please visit the Center for Distance Learning (CDLI) website for more information and the opportunity that awaits
How to Access?
Please contact your high school Principal or Guidance Counselor to become involved.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free