Student Aid and Income Support
Income Support recipients registering as a full-time student at a designated educational institution may apply for Student Aid, and maintain existing
IS rates during their entire post- secondary training. Grants (non-repayable supports) available for Low-income Families: ($58.00 per study week).
- 10 business days to process online application
- 20 business days for paper application
- The deadline for submission of applications is generally 8 weeks after the start of classes.
- Grants for Students with Permanent Disabilities ($2000.00 per academic year)
- Grant for Services and Equipment for Students with Permanent Disabilities (Up to 8000.00 per Academic year)