Completing the JobsNL Wage Subsidy Application
Helpful tips and information for completing the JobsNL Application online:
- You will be required to read all relevant terms and conditions, including those related to privacy and consent. The Application cannot be submitted until you acknowledge the same.
- It would be helpful to gather the following information prior to beginning:
- Business Number
- WHSCC Firm Number
- Position Details.
- You will have the ability to work on your application in more than one sitting, until it is complete. The Forms System will save any of the information you have entered.
- The Bluedrop Advanced Education, Skills and Labour Online Forms and Workshops system is hosted by Coursepark; a secure environment that meets Government of Newfoundland and Labrador's rigid privacy standards and secure information transmission protocols.
- As such, clients are required to register with Coursepark to create their login ID by entering their email address and a private password. This registration process is necessary to ensure client security.
- As part of the privacy and security protocol, clients will receive a separate confirmation/validation email to validate their registration credentials before proceeding to the Advanced Education, Skills and Labour Online forms/workshop Coursepark environment.
- If individuals are using public access computers to access forms or online workshops, please remember to always log out of the system when finished using the computer.
- If you are having technical issues with the Coursepark system, clients may submit a support ticket to email@example.com. Please include a detailed description of your issue.
- For assistance with completion of the JobsNL Wage Subsidy Application, you may call 1-800-563-6600 or email AESL@gov.nl.ca to set up a time that is convenient for you to discuss with an Advanced Education, Skills and Labour staff person by telephone or in-person.
- Once your application has been received, it will be processed by the Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Labour and a staff person will follow up with you if required.
- To access the Advanced Education, Skills and Labour Forms and Workshops users will require the following technical operating system(s): IE 8, Chrome or Firefox. The workshops use Flash which has limited functionality on mobile devices such as Apple Ipads without the use of specialized applications such as Puffin.