Completing the Employment and Training Assessment
Helpful tips for completing the Employment and Training Assessment online:
- It would be helpful to gather the following personal information prior to beginning:
- Education and training
- Work experience
- You will have the ability to work on your application in more than one sitting until it's complete. The Forms System will save any of the information you have entered.
- The Bluedrop Advanced Education, Skills and Labour Online Forms and Workshops system is hosted by Coursepark; a secure environment that meets Government of Newfoundland and Labrador's rigid privacy standards and secure information transmission protocols.
- As such, clients are required to register with Coursepark to create their login ID by entering their email address and a private password. This registration process is necessary to ensure client security.
- As part of the privacy and security protocol, individuals will receive a separate confirmation/validation email to validate their registration credentials before proceeding to the Advanced Education, Skills and Labour Online forms/workshop Coursepark environment.
- If individuals are using public access computers to access forms or online workshops, please remember to always log out of the system when finished using the computer.
- If you are having technical issues with the Coursepark system,
individuals may submit a support ticket to
Please include a detailed description of your issue.
- For assistance with completion of the Employment and Training
Assessment (ETA), you may call 1-800-563-6600 or email
AESL@gov.nl.ca to set up a time
that is convenient for you to discuss with an Advanced Education, Skills and Labour staff person by telephone or in-person.
- Once your ETA has been received, it will be processed by the Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Labour and a staff person will follow up with you if required.
- To access the Advanced Education, Skills and Labour Forms and Workshops users will require the following technical operating system(s): IE 8, Chrome or Firefox. The workshops use Flash which has limited functionality on mobile devices such as Apple iPads without the use of specialized applications such as Puffin.
Complete Employment and