Advanced Education, Skills and Labour
- Photo ID: You must present a valid photo identification that was issued in Canada by either the federal, provincial or
territorial government. Examples include:
- a valid driver's license;
- a passport;
- a provincial health card with a photo; or
- a permanent residency or citizenship card.
- Proof of SIN: To prove that the Social Insurance Number (SIN) on your loan or grant document is yours, you must also
present your SIN on an official Government of Canada document. Examples of such documents include:
- Social Insurance Card;
- Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment;
- Canada Pension Plan Statement of Contributions; or
- A confirmation of your Social Insurance Number from Service Canada.