How to Apply
By completing the full-time application and submitting all required forms and
documentation, you will be assessed for federal and provincial financial assistance.
Note: Paper applications are only available by contacting the Student Financial Services Division.
An application can only be processed if:
- it is fully completed
- it is received by the deadline date
- all required forms are signed and submitted
- all requested information has been submitted
- your previous loans are in good standing
Assistance in Completing your Application
Before you start the application, you should:
Application Guide - for detailed information on the Canada – Newfoundland and Labrador Integrated Student Financial Assistance Program
(4.1 MB) (if your program starts after July 31, 2016)
- Application Checklist
(644 KB) to determine what forms and documentation you require
- Instructions for Completing the Application
(255 KB) to address specific questions on the application
- Collect the following information:
- Your Social Insurance Number
- Your income (and parental or spousal income, if applicable) from line 150 of the previous year's Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Parents' dates of birth, Social Insurance Numbers and postal codes (for dependant students only)
- Your employment/education history for the past five years or since leaving high school
Sign in to the online application.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free .